As the kind of people who choose to eat organically and ethically, we care a lot about what we put in our own bodies. If we wouldn’t take a supplement ourselves or give it to our nearest and dearest, we won’t make it or sell it.
Perhaps it’s our Canadian roots, but we didn’t expect this to be such a radical approach. Turns out that the supplement industry is like the Wild West with a lot of low down, dirty, “profits over people” business practices going on.
We were shocked to discover that all of the following is commonplace:
- Product design based on junk science, nutritional fads and get rich quick schemes
- Sourcing low grade ingredients to maximize profit
- Adulterating raw materials to the point that there’s more filler than active ingredients
- Lax manufacturing standards that contaminate the product with toxic metals, microbiological agents and allergens
- Inadequate testing protocols that fail to catch contaminants or label discrepancies
- Suppliers that substitute lower quality raw materials when they think no one is looking
- Labels that hide ingredients and are flat out false (whether by design or because testing is inadequate)
- Widespread lack of transparency about ingredients and sourcing
Unconscionable, right? We think so, too. The more we learn about how other companies in our space do business, the more impassioned we get. We’re committed to doing things differently.
Here’s our approach in a nutshell:
Product design that puts people and the planet first
Our business is about helping people we consider as friends to optimize their health and wellness. The product design process puts our customers at the center, always asking what they most want and need.
We believe in the natural healing power of food, but belief isn’t enough. Evidence-based science is used to formulate all our products because efficacy matters—we’re not interested in making placebos.
We are also big believers in sustainability and strive to make choices that are good for the planet and our animal friends. Every product is non-GMO and most are vegan.
Learn more about product design
“Above and beyond” quality standards and testing
We’re pretty fanatical about the quality of each product we make. We source the best raw materials available and set insanely high processing standards for our suppliers. Testing happens throughout production to ensure the purity of our products. Third party labs analyze each batch to validate the ingredients and check for contaminants.
Learn more about quality and testing
“Open book” transparency
We believe that you deserve to know everything that goes into your body. Our labels disclose everything inside the bottle, including the ingredients used to make and fill our capsules.
Big hearted customer support
No matter our individual job function, everybody at Nested Naturals is here to support people in their health and wellness. Answering questions and talking to our customers is something we all do … even our founders get in on the action.
We freely share what we know to help our customers make the best choices for themselves. The helpful content about nutrition, health and wellness on our website is more than a marketing strategy; it’s at the core of who we are.
Our lifetime guarantee means that if you aren’t satisfied with our product for any reason and at any time, we’ll refund your money. There’s no hitch. Just email or call us.